It’s not really fun to deal with a pesky muffin top area or lower bulge around the bra area. Looking beautiful from every side of a body is a women dream and one smart women should also focus on to how to get rid of these unwanted things, your back is probably last part of the body and most women doesn’t really think about it, well if you are trying to lose that muffin or stubborn area here are some help to guide you. This article will help you out to be confident again while looking yourself in mirror by providing several tips on how to get rid of upper back fat.
How To Get Rid of Upper Back Fat?
1. EAT HEALTHIER
- If you want to look healthier you need to eat smart, as simple is that loosing back fat is like losing weight from any other area of your body and so you have to burn it.
- Instead of eating wonder bread you should eat WHOLE GRAIN bread.
- Instead of eating Rice, you should go for BROWN RICE.
- Although, CARBOHYDRATES consist a lot of energy we consume, but it’s easy to eat a platter of bread then to eat a basket of butter and steaks after all.
- Eliminate high calorie drinks, replace your sodas and juices with water and sugar free teas. Space your meal a few hours apart and of course keep them small, this will keep you from being hungry and overeating, and it will also boost your metabolism. Although switching from regular soda may save your calories in the short term, its not yet clear if its effective for preventing obesity and related health problems.
- Cut your daily calorie intake, just cutting calories will help you, if you cut 500 calories a day and exercise daily you will lose about a pound every week.
2. EAT VEGGIES
- VEGETABLES are full of VITAMINS, MINRALS and filling with energy, low calorie and make you feel happier, healthier and looking amazing.
- It allows you to burn fat without getting tired or bored; it keeps you active and burn more calories. Eat at least 4 servings of veggies each day.
3. WEAR SMART
- Avoid those clothes that dig your upper back to make you feel like a muffin upper part, by wearing smart you can feel more confident.
- Forget about those tight jeans, tight bras, and tight waist bands that cause a muffin top and call attentions your back fat.
- By detracting eye up or down by covering these area up and flattering others spots. People likely won’t notice whatever back fat you have. For example, try to wear loose fittings instead of tight tops, wear a loose top with a bright skirt to guide the eye down, wear a loose shirt with a jeans and dangly earrings, wear clothes that make you feel comfortable as well as not to look fat and sure to look healthy and smart.
4. GET RESIZED
- It’s been long to size your bra and looking like fatter from your back. Dear ladies, you can loosen up your bra bands to look slim from behind. It’s ok if you wear a loose bra to fell comfort in you. Skimpy bra, a bra with a big band size and not wearing the bra properly also causes the back fat. A bra with a too big band size will give your upper back a fat looks. Most ladies don’t realize that, but the fact is that, you can have fat back if the band is too tighter or not tighter enough.
- If your bra band back and wings are too skimpy then you may get back fat. A wider back and sides will flatter your skin blow fitted clothes. It’s always better to wear a wider back bra then something skimpy that causes fat.
5. MANAGE YOUR WARDROBE
- Yup, manage your wardrobe for what to wear while getting out the fat from your upper back part, wear clothes that are not tight and are not baggy either, wear jeans with a little loose fit shirt. A frill top will make you look smarter with a bright skirt, use long tops instead of short t-shirts.
- Use bright colors to shine you up.
- Choose the right fabric to ease you.
- Having a printed scarf with you while walking on the road will not only a plus point to your smart personality but will give a positive attitude to people.
Cardiovascular exercise raise your heart rate and keeps your heart pumping fast, burns calories, workout strengthens you and makes you healthy. For best results exercise for at least 30 minutes at a time 3 or 4 days a week, doing these exercises will burn calories and strengthen your back and muscles. Boxing, rowing, swimming, are some of cardio exercises, cardio has also shown to reduce heart disease. Improves the heart functions and reduces the risk of osteoporosis and improves muscle mass.
Running for 20 minutes a day will also burn your calories and give you stamina.
JUMPING JACK, BIKING, ELLIPTICLE WORK AND JUMP ROPING are also healthy and fat burning exercises.
Include exercises that target all your major muscles, including those in your lower back, do pushups, shoulder presses, bent-over rows, dips curls lunges back extensions and bicycle crunches. Aim for 12 to 15 with each exercise, and rest for thirty seconds or less between each one. Lie on floor, but on your back and bend your knees at a 90-degree angle, but keep your feet flat on the floor. Lift your butt up until your back makes a straight line like a Bridge, keep your butt up. Hold it there for 10 to 15 seconds and then slowly lower your body back to the floor and repeat it 10 to 20 times.
DO BACK EXCERSISE
Do back extensions, lying on the ground face down; lift your chest of the ground. Keep hands behind your head. And do not use your arms to lift you up, do abs exercises and oblique, row machines and bridges exercise. There are some specific exercises to do at your home and no need or require any special machine, Start weight trainings. Start with the weight you are comfortable with and you should be able to lift them without too much strain.